Welcome to the "fedora-list" mailing list

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 11:20:11 UTC 2005

Nadav Avidor quoted the "welcome to the mailing list" e-mail:
> > You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> > the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:
> >
> >   sXXXXXXX

(snipped so I don't repeat the error).

I guess you didn't mean to do that...

Nadav, now everyone knows your password. I'd recommend that you change
it fast, in case any twerp thinks it funny to unsubscribe you.

I hope you haven't used that password anywhere important. If it's a
password to one of your Linux accounts, I'd change that *fast*.

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "If you make everything a life and death proposition
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | you're going to have problems.  For one thing, you'll