Looking for 64bit DualCore board for FC3

Mark msalists at gmx.net
Thu Nov 17 17:33:48 UTC 2005

> >Any reason you are particular about core 3 and not upgrading to the
> >current core 4?

Not really, just all other machines are running FC3 and I wanted to keep everything synched.
I wanted to avoid starting a quick FC4 gen that I would expect to go through in a short period of time and then being surprised by
some nasty unexpected problem that sucks up several hours or even days.

Although I don't know how much of a difference there is between 3 and 4 from a configuration standpoint (I use cfagent and all
changes are made in the config files directly, no GUI config tools).

MARK