test, please reply to me too

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 18 06:53:18 UTC 2005

From: "El Idrissi Majid (université)" <majid.elidrissi at etu.univ-tours.fr>

> My second mail. Nobody answer to me. There is a problem ?
>
> My previous mail : initrd.img for network installation. At least, should I
> send this mail to the fedora-devel list ?

This message did make it. I for one did not reply to your initrd.img
message because I don't feel comfortable enough with it to answer
questions. Sometimes it takes a day or so for someone to read and
answer the questions. So if you posted it very recently it might
not get answered for a little while yet. (Where I am the time is
after midnight. So not many people are here to answer the question
at this hour. I am in the Eastern US at the moment. Usually I am
in California where it is about 2300, again, not a good time to find
a lot of people active.)

{^_^}