Cron.daily not working

Mogens Kjaer mk at crc.dk
Mon Nov 21 07:41:41 UTC 2005

Gregory Machin wrote:
> Hi.
> Please all advise.
>  Im trying to get sarg to generate daily reports on the squid logs, I'm
> using the scripts that come with sarg. If I run /etc/cron.daily/sarg from
> the command line it works fine, but when cron does not exicute it ... How do
> I get it run ?

I don't know how this script looks like, so it is
difficult to tell.

PATH is sometimes set up differently in cron scripts than
when you run interactively.

Does the script include full path to the programs that
are started?

Mogens
Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk at crc.dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk