Serial Attached SCSI ?

Henry Leparskas hlepar at astro.uwo.ca
Mon Nov 21 21:39:51 UTC 2005

Peter, I am just trying to be the first kid on my block to own one <g>.
I dove in and have purchased a Tyan solution (transport tx-50) chassis/AMD
MB combination. I'm getting the Adaptec 4805 SAS adapter and two Maxtor
Atlas 10K drives for it.

I was curious if it would work out of the box with FC4 or if it needs the
linux kernel patches that I see are being worked on.

Henry

  > Has
anyone used one of these drives and controllers with Fedora?