Mailing List Software - backend not client

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Fri Nov 25 03:59:58 UTC 2005

Terence wrote:
> Please excuse this if it's posted to the wrong group, but I am looking
> for a mailing list software, similiar to the one provided here. We are
> looking at user subscription, posting and unsubscribing. Anyone have any
> ideas? I have google'd and not found anything useful.
>
> BTW I am not looking for a client, but the server hosting software.

Mailman - check the sig on every message on this group. Mailman has been
included with RH / FC for the last several versions. I believe it will
fit all of your requirements.

HTH,
Mike

--

  C:\GRAPHICS\GIF\NAUGHTY\FILTHY\DISGUSTING\WOW!
   22:55:01 up 8 days, 23:29,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.09

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org