FC4: Middle-button Paste

Joachim Backes backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Mon Nov 28 14:32:35 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 09:21 -0500, Mark Greenbank wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just upgraded one of my older machines from FC2 to FC4, no major problems.
>
> However, I noticed that using the middle button to paste selected text
> fails only when the source (the selected text) is an Evolution compose
> window. Other select/middle-button pastes work ok.

You are right. Having the same problem too. But I think, this has
nothing to do with upgrading.

--
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Joachim Backes <backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de>
University of Kaiserslautern,Computer Center [RHRK],
Systems and Operations group,
High performance computing and LINUX cluster management.

D-67653 Kaiserslautern, PO Box 3049, Germany