vulnerability of Linux

Christofer C. Bell christofer.c.bell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:11:33 UTC 2005

I've been running yum auto-update since it was introduced in Fedora
Core 3 and never had any issues.  I occasionally look in
/var/log/yum.log to see if I need to reboot for a new kernel
installation, but other than that, I've never had to do anything to my
system as a result of an automatic update.

--
Chris

"`The enemy we fight has no respect for human life or human rights.
They don't deserve our sympathy,' he said. `But this isn't about who
they are. This is about who we are. These are the values that
distinguish us from our enemies.' - Sen. John McCain, R-Arizona