YAYP - Yet Another Yum Problem

STYMA, ROBERT E (ROBERT) stymar at lucent.com
Tue Nov 29 21:59:22 UTC 2005

> > On 11/29/05, Christopher A. Williams <chrisw01 at comcast.net> wrote:
> > > I wouldn't be so hard on Livna. I like Dag and what RPM
> Forge has to
> > > offer as well.

I have been reading through the http://rpmforge.net web pages and
trying to work out the relationship between the Dag and rpmforge
repositories.  Is there overlap between the two?

The list of rpms at http://rpmforge.net/user/packages/rpmforge-release/
which can be used to activate the rpmforge repository under yum and other
update tools references both Dag and Dries, so there must be some connection.

Is there merit in having both the Dag and rpmforge repositories active at
the same time?

If there is a explanation of this which I have not yet stumbled across,
please point me in the right direction.

Bob Styma