SSh, Apache implementation

Franck Y franck110 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:31:54 UTC 2005

Fellows members,
I 'll try to explain my problem clearly.

I have two computer.
The first one is called :  titanic
The second one: databse

Database has some files/folders who are located in /home/documents.
Apache is not installed one this one but Samba is and it's working properly.

Titanic as apache installed and running.

What i want is when one one my client will connect to titanic it's
show the folder /home/documents in databse . And the client will be
able to browse the folder and dowload the file if he want to. But i
don't want apache runnig on atabse due to security reason...

Do you have any idea how i can implement this thing ?

Thank you
--
Franck