Problem with making kpacman

Markku Kolkka markkuk at tuubi.net
Wed Nov 30 20:06:38 UTC 2005

Paul Smith kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika keskiviikko, 30. marraskuuta 2005 21:50):
> Dear All
>
> I am trying to build a rpm of kpacman-0.3.2 for Fedora Core 4,
> but I get the following error when I run the command "make":
>
> cc1plus: warning: command line option "-Wmissing-prototypes"
> is valid for Ada/C/ObjC but not for C++
> kpacman.cpp:28:28: error: kstdgameaction.h: No such file or
> directory

$ yum provides kstdgameaction.h
Searching Packages:
Setting up repositories
Importing Additional filelist information for packages

kdegames-devel.i386                      6:3.4.0-1              base
Matched from:
/usr/include/kde/kstdgameaction.h

Install the kdegames-devel package:
yum install kdegames-devel