how to fix apache

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sat Oct 1 22:16:08 UTC 2005

Am So, den 02.10.2005 schrieb Raymond Norton um 0:01:

> I have a core 3 install I started installing sql-ledger on a few months
> ago. Today I started working with it again and cannot start apache without
> getting errors.  I can't remember if I had ever started apache prior to
> this, so I am not sure if the problem came from working with sql-ledger.
> Is there a way to fix this, or should I start over with apache? When I did
> the server install I thought I included just about every module offered.

You have to fix at least 2 obvious things.

> Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_auth_mysql.so into server:
> libmysqlclient.so.10: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
> directory

The library is missing: yum install mysql
But I guess you made something wrong as the mod_auth_mysql package
requires that mysql package.

> [root at project-1 conf.d]# service httpd start
> Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 6 of /etc/httpd/conf/mason.conf:
> <LocationMatch not allowed here

Take the message literal and fix your configuration file.

Alexander

Serendipity 00:07:35 up 2 days, 9:03, load average: 0.23, 0.36, 0.32