system-config-users 1.2.39 broken?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:37:40 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 03:00, "國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" wrote:
> Actually, I'm thinking along the line of stability.  Debian is on my mind.

I'd recommend Centos for that as well.  It is built from the
same source RPMs used in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, which is
almost the same as has gone through extensive real-world
use in fedora.  I've never quite been able to figure out
the release schedule for Debian if there is one an it seemed
like you had to run a mix of stuff from their unstable
repository to stay current.   Maybe Ubuntu will change that,
although they are too new to have much of a track record
on updates.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com