is there any mp3 manager for linux?

oleksandr korneta mai11ist at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 3 22:24:53 UTC 2005

checkout these out
http://amarok.kde.org/
http://madman.sourceforge.net/

The first one needs the whole kde for installation, the second is pure
qt application.
I'm personaly using the second one, but i was not able to manage to
build it for fc4 (suspecting this is because of gcc4), but rpm for fc2
from dag repository works just fine. I'm just wondering why dag doesnt
to make an rpm for fc4 :(
Madman has very powerful search capabilities through internel regexps.
I'm loving it.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta