device venting

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Oct 5 07:22:14 UTC 2005

I have October issue of Linux Journal on my desk and title article is...

Plug it in and it Works

OK - nice thinking.

I got Treo 650 today - can't sync with jpilot or pilot-xfer (not gonna
even waste my time with gpilotd until I can get pilot-xfer working).

So I'm thinking, ok - bluetooth - go out and purchase bluetooth adaptor.

Yum install ...
# rpm -qa|grep bluez
bluez-utils-2.10-2
bluez-libs-2.10-2
bluez-pin-0.23-3
bluez-hcidump-1.11-1
bluez-bluefw-1.0-6

can't get it to accept default password 'BlueZ'

I'm heading to bed.

Older data is on Palm Desktop on Windows. Tomorrow I'm gonna sync with
that because I can't get it done on FC-3

Just wondering - is it Linux stuff that doesn't work or is it just
Fedora?

yes, I'm venting my frustration - ftr...

# uname -rmp
2.6.10-1.770_FC3 i686 athlon

bugzilla pretty much tells me that FC-4 holds no hope for improvement

Craig

believed to be clean.