system-config-users 1.2.39 broken?

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Wed Oct 5 16:19:25 UTC 2005

An XP command which I frequently find myself executing for my users is
the "convert" command.  There's no GUI equivalent of that, as far as I know.

Many Linux users prefer the command line to the GUI.  I have no doubts
that the command line is very powerful, but others might prefer the
GUI.  Well, to each his own.