core 4 upgrade question

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Thu Oct 6 15:12:04 UTC 2005

> It maybe worth you ensuring that *all* partitions are deleted prior to
> trying to install.. I've had similar probs before, but not with a raid
> array, with a SATA drive..

I am thinking I'll end up deleting what I have, a core 3 install, and
still not be able to install core 4. The box simply will not boot to the
core 4 CD,yet I have successfully done another core 4 install on a
different box. When this box was new I had to install core 3 because of
the same problem. Wish I don't have to upgrade, since the box is very
happy with core 3. Is there a way of passing the megaraid driver that core
3 uses during the install of core 4?