Logs

Franck Y franck110 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 13:51:00 UTC 2005

Hello everyone
Logwatch is awesome. I don't have to do a "less" on each file.

I tried to send me the report thought mail but i didn't set up SMTP server.
So i changed to the file saving option.
I created a file on the user Franck like this
" vi /home/Franck/log.log"
did a "chmod 750 "
and
[root at master ~]# logwatch --service all --range yesterday --detail high
 --save /home/Franck/log.log

I get this message
"Can't open output file: /home/franck/log.log"

Can you explain me why it's not working ?

Thank you

Sincerely
--
Franck