Best solution for remote GUI access from Windows/Linux to Linux

Spencer Kellis spencerkellis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 21:45:10 UTC 2005

i use xming from windows to connect via xdmcp to my FC3 box and like it
quite a lot. there's basically no difference from being at the box itself
(everything from login screen to desktop). vnc is nice too, but does not
give you a login screen; you still have access to the complete desktop. i
also have used tightvnc from win xp to connect to the same box and can
recommend it.

spencer

www.spencerkellis.net <http://www.spencerkellis.net>