Determining the origin repository of a rpm

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at iesabroad.org
Tue Oct 18 18:02:43 UTC 2005

You can look up the name and find out whether it came from a specific
repository type (like base or updates).  The default yum config uses
mirrors and to the best of my knowledge there's no way to figure out
which mirror it came from.  You wouldn't happen to be using a HTTP Proxy
for yum would you?

	-Mike