How to show Indian language text on a Button(Urgent)

Lalit Kumar lalitk.pune at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:17:08 UTC 2005

Hi,
 I want some help from the group.
I am just creating a sample calculator that will have button with Indian
language numbers on it. That everything on the calculator will be in indian
languageHindi).
I am able to create calculator using gtk library in english. But I am facing
problem how to render Hindi text/number over the button.
I have hindi OT fonts installed on my machine. I am using Red hat as well as
fedora core 3.
  Can anybody help me out?
Sample code for displaying hindi text or any Indian language text will help
me a lot.
 Thanks in advance.
 lalit