Please opt me out immediately

Andy Pieters mailings at vlaamse-kern.com
Wed Oct 19 12:11:17 UTC 2005

I think he is regarding ALL messages from this list as spam.  The 44 makes
perfectly sense that way.

Other thing to know is that public lists are indexed by google, email, name,
and snail mail address (if you have it in your signature); and spam
harvesters certainly know how to google for that data.

With kind regards

Andy

--
Registered Linux User Number 379093
Now listening to Top! Radio Live Stream: http:// www.topradio.be/stream

   amaroK::the Coolest Media Player in the known Universe!

   Cockroaches and socialites are the only things that can
   stay up all night and eat anything.
					    Herb Caen
--
--
Check out these few php utilities that I released

 http://www.vlaamse-kern.com/sas/