Red Hat system release coresponding to FC release.

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Oct 22 16:06:27 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 22:20 +0700, Strong wrote:
> I've heard that RedHat makes its system out of FC project. So,
> a) What is the corresponding to FC4 RedHat system release?
----
close as your gonna get is manuals for EL 4
----
> b) As there no customization and other guides except installation one
> for FC4, can I use those from the corresponding RH system?
----
none that I am aware of
----
> c) Where I can find those guides (are there tar.gz'ed/zip'ed html)?
> Thank You.
----
RHEL 4 guides are here...

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/

not aware of gzipped or tarball but you can wget them...

wget http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/ will pretty much get
the whole set

Craig

believed to be clean.