nagios with fedora core4???

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 16:44:18 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-22 at 00:54, Maung Nanda Linn Aung wrote:
> Hi,
> just a quick question
> i am using fedora core 4 at the moment
> and i want to test nagios but i did not see fedora core 4 version at
> te following site.
> can i test with fedora 3 version? or redhat 9?

I'd try rebuilding the source rpm from the fedora 3 version.  If
you:
rpmbuild --rebuild some.src.rpm
and everything succeeds, you will end up with the corresponding
binary rpm(s) somewhere under /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/ and then
you can install those normally.  In some cases the build will
fail due to version differences but this will usually work.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com