VFS Panic on my FC2 Test machine

Gilboa Davara gilboada at netvision.net.il
Mon Oct 24 08:55:11 UTC 2005

You have a problem with your mailer... I see the your post 5 times...

As for your problem:
How did you configured the kernel's IDE drivers and file-systems? Inside
the kernel or as modules?
If you build them as modules, you need to create an initrd file using
mkinitrd(8) and add the initrd line to your "test" grub section. (Check
the original FC2 section)
If you build them as a part of the kernel, you seem to have forgotten a
required driver.

Gilboa