Best VPN server for FC

Rick Lim ricklim at telus.net
Mon Oct 24 21:26:13 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Les Mikesell
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 2:12 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Best VPN server for FC

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 15:29, Rick Lim wrote:

> Is there a general consensus about which VPN server is the best for FC
3/4?

I'm probably the wrong person to answer this because I'm still miffed
that support for CIPE has been dropped, but openvpn seems to be the
logical replacement if you control both ends of the connection.  If
you have to match up with some other device you might need to use ipsec.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com

What I want to do is VPN an Windows XP machine onto a private subnet behind
a FC firewall.