OpenGL broken on Multipe Displays? (My xorg.conf)

oleksandr korneta mai11ist at fastmail.fm
Tue Oct 25 02:47:31 UTC 2005

on 10/24/2005 02:39 AM Gilboa Davara wrote:
> # XFree86 4 configuration created by pyxf86config
??? Xfree86 ? what version of fedora core are you using?

> Note that you'll need to change the different monitor mode-lines to
> match your own.
yep, I got it. I use to do that before. But last time when I was playing
with xorg.conf trying to make my Xserver not to freeze when switching to
console mode in dual-head mode my ti4200 has burned.

and you didnt answer my previous question

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta