OpenGL broken on Multipe Displays? (My xorg.conf)

Gilboa Davara gilboada at netvision.net.il
Tue Oct 25 06:31:36 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-24 at 22:47 -0400, oleksandr korneta wrote:
> on 10/24/2005 02:39 AM Gilboa Davara wrote:
> > # XFree86 4 configuration created by pyxf86config
> ??? Xfree86 ? what version of fedora core are you using?

Ignore that...
I've been dragging this Xorg.conf file since RedHat 9.... back when I
had a a GF3Ti500 :)

> > Note that you'll need to change the different monitor mode-lines to
> > match your own.
> yep, I got it. I use to do that before. But last time when I was playing
> with xorg.conf trying to make my Xserver not to freeze when switching to
> console mode in dual-head mode my ti4200 has burned.
>
> and you didnt answer my previous question
> >>please? Do you have pure console mode working on both crt ad tv?

Yes.
But according this nVidia themselves, this is pure video card BIOS
problem.
It seems that while newer card won't lock/crash when you switch the
vt1-6, some older crash will.
Don't think there anything you can do about it...

Gilboa