HAL device description for usb scsi mass storage device

kwhiskers kwhiskers at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:32:51 UTC 2005

I have moved the discussion, which has been resolved (you can read the
solution), to another thread, called "mass storage... automounting in
light of experimentation, consultation..."

No, mine all automount, in the newly learned definition of
automounting, exactly as to be expected.

Unfortunately, I couldn't even begin to conjecture why yours no longer
work, but here are some lay guesses... Did you make any
configurations/modifications? Not update the software to most recent?
Use incompatible rpms from other repos or even distros? Or even,
heaven forbid, not using FC4?

Once again, I would like to close this thread, as it has wound down,
and consolidate it on the other one, so that discussion remains
together.

Thanks.