Solved - Re: FC3 ->FC4 update DHCP problems

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn at ringways.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 10:54:19 UTC 2005

Hi  Folks

A trawl through Bugzilla made me re-look at ifcfg-eth0 which showed up
some manually entered settings which conflicted with the DHCP generated
parameters. I'd entered these setting when I was using my laptop to
diagnose some network problems and hadn't removed all of them

Commenting these out made eveything work fine again.

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn