[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Firefox not working]]

kevin gillespie kevg at telkomsa.net
Fri Oct 28 17:11:49 UTC 2005

Found the following with a strace.
The init.d directory does exist but only has one file, a README file.
As I've already uninstalled the program and deleted all the directories,
I would have thought that everything would reinstall.
Below 2 of many entries that came up with the strace.

access("/home/kevin/.mozilla/firefox/init.d/K*", X_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No
such file  or directory)

access("/usr/lib/firefox-1.0.7/init.d/K*", X_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such
file or directory)

I bow to higher knowlage as I do not yet know enough about LINUX and ask
for help.
many thanks
kevin