Abuse by Dod?

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Sat Oct 29 02:57:01 UTC 2005

Errg... I installed Firestarter on FC4 and was wondering
why my HD and network was thrashing around and checking the
active connection page revealed:

Source-----------------Destination-----------------Port------Service-----Program
207.132.177.100   [my FC4 IP address]    443       HTTPS    python

I stopped this "attack" by disabling HTTPS protocol in the policy
tab and that stopped the attack.  Geez, now what do I do to stop
whomeever is doing it so that my HTTPS is available?

I tracked the network owner and fired off an abuse complaint
to: abuse at nic.mil but like this is gonna work.  Hmm.... maybe
the Homeland Security is gonna come after me...  heh heh.

Does anyone care to know what is going on?

Dan