Fedora update info

taharka res00vl8 at alltel.net
Sat Oct 29 21:26:31 UTC 2005

Howdy,

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

> On 10/29/05, *Derek Martin* <code at pizzashack.org
> <mailto:code at pizzashack.org>> wrote:
>
>     Hi folks,
>
>     I was wondering where I can find the equivalent of Red Hat errata
>     and/or security notices for Fedora Core.  For example, today I noticed
>     that kernel-2.6.12-1.1381_FC3 was just released, whereas
>     kernel-2.6.12-1.1380_FC3 was released pretty recently too.  I'd like
>     to know where I can find out WHY updates are released.  I did poke
>     around a little on the fedora website, but didn't find what I was
>     looking for.
>

> hai there,
> there maybe something similar for FC3, but i dont have the link.
> But if you want to know about the FC4 updates: here you go
> http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/Fedora_Core_4_Updates
> Chitlesh GOORAH
> --
> http://clunixchit.blogspot.com

Fedoranews also has the FC3 updates at;
http://fedoranews.org/blog/index.php?cat=3 If you have an RSS reader (I
personally reccommend the Sage 3.6 plugin for Firefox), you can
subscribe to the RSS feed & be constantly informed ;-) You can also get
this info straight from Redhat, by subscribing to, fedora-announce-list.
Or, by viewing the archives at;
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.