FC4 Boot Disk not working

Derek Johnson derekalan18 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 20:28:12 UTC 2005

Hi, I have been using FC4 for about a month and i like it, but I decided to
redo my installation, because of a problem i had, when I used the first
disk, it formatted the partition and started installing like i wanted it
too, but i little bit into the installation, it made my computer restart. I
thought the problem would be a scratch on the disk, but I downloaded the
ISO, and burnt it to a cd 3 times and it still does the same thing. does
anyone know what is wrong, it worked before, so I don't know what is wrong
now.

--
Derek Johnson