Linux killer!

Markus Huber humarfedoralists at yahoo.de
Mon Oct 31 18:26:41 UTC 2005

Robin Laing schrieb:

> Or set up a few computers in "non-work" areas that are locked down with
> XP on them.  I would not use Libraries for the non-work computers.

Let the kids or their parents pay for VMWare-Workstation(s) and XP
licenses for those boxes in non-work-areas.

Then they learn that Windows is not shipped for free (seems quite a lot
of people think that Windows comes for free on OEM boxes), and
VMWare-Workstations are easy for the administration. Just delete the
Windows-folder once there is malware on it :-)

Markus