Server Dedicated to Fedora Community

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Sep 1 12:19:48 UTC 2005

Around about 01/09/05 11:03, Ryno Burger typed ...
> I have a spare server that I would like to dedicate to the community and
> for the community ONLY!
> I am looking for any suggestions from you the community as what kind of
> free services you guys would like to have or would like to do with it.

   You could set it up as mirror:  RedHat/Fedora, FreshRPMs, DAG, etc., plus
any other common sites, like the kernel.

   Maybe also host a few bittorrents of various install ISOs as and when.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature