Re: Server Dedicated to Fedora Community

Around about 01/09/05 11:03, Ryno Burger typed ...
I have a spare server that I would like to dedicate to the community and for the community ONLY!
I am looking for any suggestions from you the community as what kind of free services you guys would like to have or would like to do with it.

You could set it up as mirror: RedHat/Fedora, FreshRPMs, DAG, etc., plus any other common sites, like the kernel.

  Maybe also host a few bittorrents of various install ISOs as and when.

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature