Re: Openoffice - how to omit Serbo-Croat ?

Timothy Murphy wrote:
When I run "yum update" I occasionally get 20 or more
large openoffice rpms to install,
covering virtually every language I have heard of.

Is there any way to restrict the download
to languages I might conceivably understand?

Just remove the packages you don't need.

e.g.
# rpm -e openoffice.org-langpack-zh_TW openoffice.org-langpack-zh_CN
etc.

Paul.