RE: Radius servers : off topic

I've used FreeRADIUS in the past, its a very powerful and flexible
radius server.  We had it set up to do accounting and authentication
against MySQL and Microsoft's SQL server (as well as some proxied
requests to other radius servers).  Also if you're looking for help
check out the FreeRADIUS list serves.

	-Mike