Re: Server Dedicated to Fedora Community

Dear friend,
I appreciate your idea regarding that server.I think
that we have sufficient mirror sites for RPMs adn if
we want to setup a regular RPM repositary i will be
simmilar to other tens.
But what do we need?
In my mind we want an SELECTION RPM center ,mostly new
softwares that available only as sources and Redhat do
not like to issue their RPMs,in addition collecting an
article collection and a set of conf files for
different purposes and configurations would be
valuable(which I look for them daily!) ,anyway I
believe that in all teh cases the community will help
you!
Thank you again,