Problem with latest Kernel (2.6.12-1.1447_FC4)

The USB section apparently does not look for devices when it first comes up, at least my 128MB usbkey will not mount until I unplug and re-plug in the device. I'll look for a Bugzilla on this, though I know this has happened periodically on various kernels over the last 6 months

Scott