Re: Make yum not to delete the downloaded rpm(s)

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, Fajar Priyanto wrote:

> Hi all,
> Can I make yum NOT to delete the downloaded rpm(s)? What option should I use?

yum does NOT delete the downloaded rpms. There is a weekly cron job that calls
yum to delete them. Simply disable it. Look at /etc/cron.weekly/yum*

> I want to make it copy the rpm(s) to my other box too.

Yum will not copy it to the other box. You need to set up something to
do that for you.

Regards,

Tom Diehl		tdiehl rogueind com		Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com