Problem printing

Bob Taylor brtaylor at sanfelipe.com.mx
Fri Sep 2 06:38:02 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-02 at 00:43 +0100, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Timothy Murphy wrote:
>
> > You can set \topmargin , \oddsidemargin and \evensidemargin
> > in individual LaTeX documents,
> > but that shouldn't be necessary.
>
> or even better, \usepackage{geometry}

I already do that with another package. What I need to do is get
whatever filter(s)/program(s) that is *changing* my settings out of my
fscking way! I just don't know which one(s). What I am used to doing is
to set my *own* margins without *any* help! In other words *all* filters
and *all* programs should *not* arbitrarily change what I have set. The
printing system in Red Hat 6.2 did *not* do what this fancy CUPS system
seems to be doing.

Sorry for the tirade! I have used about half a ream of paper trying to
find the culprit. It eludes me. I want to squash it dead!
brtaylor at sanfelipe.com.mx