Bash recursing mp3.2.ogg conversion

Rodolfo Alcázar rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Fri Sep 2 19:55:19 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-02 at 11:39 -0700, Robert Bell wrote:
> > http://freshmeat.net/projects/mp32ogg/
> I saw that too but its kind of old and it doesn't recurse. I suppose
> I'll just spend the time to re-rip. Grip is good for this or is there
> something better?

Well, I want help solving this with bash, I have this same problem. With

for f in $(find . -name "*mp3"); do command-mp3-2-ogg $f; done

the recursing problem (handled by find) is solved. But if any file or
dir have spaces, the find output will be incorrectly handled. Find
output will be something like

./Sting/Something
the
Boy
Said.mp3
./Sting/All
This
Time.mp3

My approach was renaming spacenamed-files with underscores, but thats
not correct. Which is the right solution?

Rodolfo Alcazar rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Netzmanager Padep, GTZ
591-70656800, -22417628
LA PAZ, BOLIVIA

-- Han Solo:
You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake,
well, this could be it, sweetheart.
Princess Leia:
I take it back.