Re: (no subject)

Robin Laing wrote:

matag usb ve wrote:

Hi!

I'm using Fedora Core 4. I would like to be able to check the ink level of my hp
deskjet 3535.

There is a library, libinklevel that is supposed to do this. It can be found at:
( http://libinklevel.sourceforge.net/ )

Has anybody compiled this library? When I try to compile it I get the
following:
[gmata sucre libinklevel]$ make
gcc -Wall -O2 -fPIC -DPIC -I. -c -o epson.o epson.c
epson.c: In function ‘get_ink_level_epson’:
epson.c:49: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘sprintf’ differ
in signedness
epson.c:51: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘sprintf’ differ
in signedness
epson.c:61: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘open’ differ in
signedness
epson.c:140: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of ‘strstr’ differin
signedness
epson.c:140: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in signedness
gcc -Wall -O2 -fPIC -DPIC -I. -c -o hp.o hp.c
hp.c:14: error: array type has incomplete element type
hp.c:15: error: array type has incomplete element type
make: *** [hp.o] Error 1

Thanks,

Gustavo

For my business jet there is an HP program that gives me all the levels. I found it off of the HP linux printing site. I think it is called toolbox and in an hp directory. I am not at the computer now to check.

Thanks!

Gustavo