Re: Grub as boot manager again

From: "Thomas Springer" <th springer gmx net>
=== Date : Sat, 3 Sep 2005 00:06:26 +0100
=== From : Paul Smith

Dear All

On my computer, I have three hard disks, each one with an operating
system: MS Windows, Mandriva and FC4. As a boot manager, I am using
Lilo on Mandriva. However, now I would now like to have grub on the
FC4 partition to take car of booting. How can I accomplish this goal?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

$ info grub

tells you how to install grub in (M)BR and to boot alter-os.

There is also the 'Boot Priority' in BIOS.

Thomas

"info" is about as useless as a bicycle in an aquarium. But, yes, it does contain the information. It lacks a nice clear how-to with real world examples, however. That makes it more than a touch "annoying" to work with. I can sympathize with Paul. Alas, I cannot help him.

{^_^}