Re: aMule from dries repository

Paul Smith said the following on 02/09/2005 23:41:
On 9/2/05, Antonio Montagnani <anto montagnani virgilio it> wrote:

I upgraded aMule 2.0.1-1.2.fc4.rf from dries repository by synaptic/apt
after un upgrade from Fc3 to Fc4, but now it doesn't start any more.
In a terminal I get:

FATAL ERROR! You have attempted to use a version of wxGTK older than
the 2.5.1 release, compiled against GTK2! This combination is not
supported by aMule due to many known problems. If you wish to use
wxGTK compiled against GTK2, please upgrade to a more recent version
of wxGTK.

Try to get aMule 2.0.3 from livna repositories, Antonio. It works fine here.

Paul

Tnx Paul, I got from livna and it works fine.
My message was a warning to driees!!!!

--
 Antonio
Mail by Thunderbird 1.0.6 - Websurfing by Firefox 1.0.6