Re: Print jobs not printing thru cups

akonstam trinity edu wrote:

I will give you an extreme answer. Rename system-config-printer so no
one will ever use it again. Before than delete all your printers using
that application. And define all your printers using either the Cups
web interface at localhost:631 or use the cups commands  lpadmin and
lpoptions. From the web interface your can find the CUPS User and CUPS
administration manuals. Read them and you printing will be much better
and easier to deal with.

Wow. That is extreme. Still, I will give it a try. Thanks.