Adding graphs to a cgi-bin script.

I am using Apache as my web server under FC4.  I've got a cgi-bin program written in C that produces lots and lots of output and it would be much more visually appealing if I could graph it as well as present the data in a table.  I realize that this is not strictly speaking a Fedora question but if anybody can point me to a package I can use to create graphs on the fly I'd be most appreciative.

/Bob Cahn
Gipsy Trail Club
Carmel, NY