FC4: where did ghostview & xview go?

I recently upgraded to FC4 and haven't been able to find ghostview or xview in the standard installation or in extras. Have they been retired? Are there good replacements? I tried kview instead of xview and it took about 15 seconds to open a jpg the first time I used it and then about 4 seconds the next time. The same file used to load with xview in less than a second.

Thanks...

             David