Re: Postfix / Dovecot

M. Lewis wrote:
Stuart Sears wrote:

M. Lewis enlightened us with the following gems on 09/04/2005 09:36 PM:

(Related to '[FC4] Thunderbird Inbox gone')

Would someone who is running Postfix and Dovecot please tell me the
perms on the files in /var/spool/mail/.

I question whether my perms are correct based on an old backup.

Thanks,
Mike

Stuart

Thanks Stuart.

That's what my old backups show. My current perms are:

 > -rw-------  1 <user>    mail      0 Apr 29 16:38 <user>

How they got changed is certainly a mystery. Not sure that will solve the problem, but will give it a try. Thanks.

I changed the perms to match yours. Still no 'new' mail being received. Although I can see it coming into the /var/spool/mail/<user>